Thank you for your patience as we prepare for the 2020-2021 Season.
We are hosting our Annual General Meeting, and 2020-2021 membership presentation on Wednesday October 28that the Idylwylde. (Full details below)
Due to covid, there rules for the meeting are as follows, and may be updated as required.
- Maximum of 50 attendees (Including board / presenters)
- Only one Adult per family permitted (No Children)
- Masks are mandatory until you are sitting at your table
- Drinks can only be purchased at your table, you will not be able go to the bar. The Idlewylde is providing us with the space at no charge, so please support them by purchasing drinks / food from them.
- You will not be permitted to congregate or socialize outside of your table. Once you are inside you are required to stay seated at your table.
- You must RSVP to attend. Please email Sbruno@idylwylde.com to confirm your attendance.
- We are working on online option, and will provide that information as it becomes available.
- To streamline the meeting we are requesting all questions be asked in advance. You can either email your question to Sbruno@idylwylde.com with your RSVP, or you can submit your question on the teams webpage or athttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfcPPr3LyQzm3JGbXuVWIVmDmicqASgvs7Eb8IkCSRCnkouwg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Please be patient, we are all trying to follow the rules, and be safe, while still being productive
We look forward to updating everyone, and share what we have planned for 2021