The U6 program is designed for young children that are established skiers. This is a learn to race program, not learn to ski. All U6 members must have a parent with them on the snow every time they train. Parents must help the kids get on and off the lifts.
● Saturday 9-3, and Possibly one evening per week (Depending on Hill Rental)
● 3 out-of-town races
● 3 club races (Christmas Camp, Jan, Feb)
● Training day lift tickets for out-of-town races
Does not Include
● NOD / AOA registration fee
● Lift Tickets for Training Days
● Personal Ski Equipment
No news currently found.